Qualiquant Services Limited,
Qualiquant Services Limited
1 - 3 years
Qualiquant Services Limited, 1 year ago
• Conduct research on products and services as specified.
• Conduct research on design and development of products and services.
• Conduct research in accordance to clients’ business objectives and needs.
• Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results.
• Analyze data and results relating to the development of projects.
• Assist in development of projects, products and services.
• Create and implement methodologies and logistics in conducting clients’ need-based research.
• Coordinate with accounts executives on research design.
• Interact with clients and other research personnel.
• Integrate best practices in researching tools and protocols.
• Good with numbers (proficiency with STATA, R or SPSS is a plus!)
• High attention to detail
• Client facing with good presentation skill
• Ability to distil large amounts of information into specific takeaways
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is a plus)
• Certification in Research Ethics
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience