Accounting / Auditing Jobs
1 - 3 years
1000 - 1500
The role of the Area Accountant is to support the Company Accountant, Accounts department and management with clerical and accounting tasks. The person will be reporting directly to the Company Accountant. Some responsibilities include:
• Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
• Assisting with budgets
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Verifying bank deposits
• Managing day-to-day transactions
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
1. Applicant must currently hold a DEGREE from a recognized institution.
2. Minimum of twelve (12) months working experience in the same position (accountant).
3. Computer literacy (emphasis on MS Office) is a prerequisite for all applicants.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills.
6. Must possess a desire to learn progressively throughout the career due to the nature of our industry.
7. High level of commitment