The Edward Creppy Group,
The Edward Creppy Group
WASSCE / SSCE
1 - 3 years
The Edward Creppy Group, 1 year ago
Creppy Farms Ghana Ltd. is a subsidiary company operating under the umbrella of The Creppy Group Group of Companies (TCGC), a privately owned Limited Liability Company registered under the Companies code, 1963 (ACT 179) and certified to Commence Business in August 2018. Creppy Farms Ghana Ltd. is an Animal Husbandry which is into two sections; Poultry and Pig Farming.
This position will primarily focus on the pig farming unit with a capacity of twenty-five (25) pigs; twenty (20) sows and five (5) boars.
1. To proactively maintain piggery to a high standard.
2. Ensuring live stock has ready access to fresh water; has appropriate environment; free from pain, injury, diseases; provided with proper facilities; also a diet to maintain full health.
3. To strictly adhere to all bio-security rules.
4. All other duties as assigned by the Farm Manager.
Required Skills and Expectations:
1. Have relevant experience as Pig Farmer.
2. Ability to work individually under minimal supervision and as a team.
3. Ability to diagnose and treat ailments affecting pigs.
4. Have knowledge and experience in pig crossing, delivery, feeding and formulas and weaning.
5. Should be a good record keeper.
6. Proper understanding of the Indigenous Micro-organism system (IMO).
Send your Resume to the attention of the Director of Human Resources at the following email address: [email protected]
Please Note: With every due respect, you will be wasting your time if you apply for this position without the required experience and qualifications.