Kaiser Global Health ltd,
Kaiser Global Health ltd
Sales & Marketing Jobs
1 - 3 years
Kaiser Global Health ltd, May 30, 2019
TERMS OF REFERENCE
SALES REPRESENTATIVES (AGENTS) – KUMASI OFFICE
KAISER GLOBAL HEALTH LIMITED
Term Contract Position
Kaiser Global Health Ltd. (KGHL) is a private commercial health insurance company fully licensed to operate as per the National Health Insurance Law 2012, Act 852 by the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA). KGHL specializes in providing comprehensive and competitive insurance for all categories of people; corporate organizations / institutions with their staff and dependents, families and for individuals.
Objective: KGHL is seeking to recruit five (5) Sales Representatives (Agents) for Kumasi to provide support to KGHL Operations in the areas sales to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed set goals. This is a term contract (3 months maximum) based position for a Ghanaian national/resident subject to renewal every quarter (3months) based on solely performance. This position remuneration is a 90% commission based and a 10% fixed base salary rate.
Position Reports to: Head, Distribution
Position Location: Kumasi, Ghana
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Generating sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc;
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals;
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients;
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes and negotiations with the appropriate department;
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports;
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients;
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs and conducting marketing research;
• Understanding and promoting company products and services;
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders;
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services;
• Maintaining client records;
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability; and
• Any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor
The Sales Representative (Agent) must have a Diploma/University degree in an analytical or business-related field of study; relevant majors include Sales, Marketing, Statistics, and Business Administration.
Additional qualifications include:
• A minimum of 2 - 4 years/ more professional working experience as sales representative and in a Competitive business environment;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of basic economic and business concepts, and be able to design and implement both short-term and long-term business strategies;
• Ability to establish and prioritize team sales objectives;
• Demonstrated effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner;
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks to meet deadlines; and
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
How to Apply:
Please send all applications and CV to email address [email protected] or by to address NO. 108 Prempeh II Street, Adum-Kumasi by close of business Friday, June 07, 2019.
NB: Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KGHL is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.