Hotel / Accommodation Jobs
1 - 3 years
The Field Marketing Executive position is the front end of the business. It comprises all marketing activities that involve face-to-face contact with prospects/clients. This position is to build a business by identifying prospects, helping convert the prospects to clients. It involves developing and managing excellent rapport with existing clients and leveraging on goodwill for furthering the business.
· Self Motivated and enthusiasm for work.
· Able to Co-ordinate with the client regarding requirement.
· Do systematic Client Follow up and interact with Client on weekly basis.
· He should also be able to understand the requirement and recommend solutions.
· Accurately record and prepare reports of all prospects/client information in Company formats.
· Interact effectively and professionally with clients and other field staff by providing support, information, and guidance.
· Exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform client identification in multiple locations as needed.
· Execute full process from taking an appointment to complete information collation
· Excellent time management
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call report etc
· Maintain professional knowledge by attending organisation training, establishing personal networks
· Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
Key skills for marketing executives
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
SHS graduate /Diploma holder
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Applicants should be within Teshie, Nungua, Sakumono and Spintex road
Closing date 19th Feb. 2019