JD Link Oil Company,
JD Link Oil Company
Accounting / Auditing Jobs
Higher National Diploma (HND)
1 - 3 years
600 - 700
JD Link Oil Company, May 29, 2019
The Filling Station Supervisor is the custodian of stocks, assets and all cash from the station. Meeting sales target, and compliance with regulations; maintaining sound security practices at the station.
* Collaborate with the Area Manager to hire, recruit and train filling station staff.
* Assign, schedule and monitor tasks of filling station staff.
* Maintain healthy customer relationship at all times at the filling station.
* Develop and manage strategies of increasing patronage at the filling station.
* Advice management on events to improve quality service.
* Prepare and report daily station activities to management.
* Ensure that all statutory, industry and company regulations are strictly complied with.
* Maintain inventory controls of stocks and materials.
* Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
* Receive daily sales, record and keep documentation of sales and droppings from pump attendants and deposit it all sales into the company’s bank account.
* Manage petty cash and all cash funds at the filling station.
* Run appropriate tests with prior approval from management to ensure smooth operations at the station.
* Report technical faults promptly to management through the area manager.
Please Note: Must have guarantors who will be held liable for any loss caused by employee. Guarantors must be gainfully employed and have the capability to guarantee for losses up to the amount of Gh 30,0000.
* Must be 28 years and above, an HND graduate with Marketing/Accounting/Statistics/Purchasing and supply Certificates.
* Minimum Qualification: HND
* Experience Level: Entry level
* Experience Length: 2 years
* Computer Literate
* Accommodation close to the station.
* Company bears the cost of utility bills.
* The company pays 1st and 2nd tier SSNIT contribution.
PLEASE ONLY HND HOLDERS AND ABOVE 28