Higher National Diploma (HND)
3 - 5 years
You will contribute to this by leading people and machinery in a most efficient way to achieve the main production plan according to requirements regarding safety, quality, timelines, efficiency, working conditions and environment.
What You Will Do
• Maintain and strengthen safety culture in production
• Maintain and strengthen procedures and guidelines
• Carry out the safety program
• Develop competent production teams/operators that work well together, according to standard, with regard to the performance management process.
• Manage the performance by motivating, inspiring, equipping and coaching them, to improve overall productivity
• Carry on team meetings and corporate communications
• Personnel Planning
• Consistent quality that meets agreed quality norms and specifications and intervene if necessary
• Maintain the hygiene and a clean working space
• Realize agreed production plan by follow up the production outcome, identify deviations from plans, prioritize and re-allocate required resources within the department
• Execute production plan according to standard and targets
• Maintain an optimal availability of necessary production resources such as machines, manning and materials.
• Ensure zero accidents, zero defects and zero delays
• Strengthen zero accidents, zero defects and zero delays culture among the employees and take ownership of continuous improvement
• Identify potential improvements of production activities in the department
• Develop and propose related projects and planning activities and facilitate the implementation of approved projects
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
• Bachelor Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/food technology or equivalent
• Strong leader and people manager
• Several years of relevant supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
• Profound knowledge of production techniques and experienced in Lean, Good Manufacturing Practice, HACCP manufacturing.
What we can offer you
• Very Attractive Remuneration Package
• Excellent working Environment and Employee relations
• Modern fully automated computerized PLC systems